Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6

Happy Friday everyone!
Last night I began reading the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. Francis Chan is a pastor of a huge church in southern California..really cool guy from what I've read and watched so far. The first chapter of the book told me to go to this video on the book's website (the video is called "The Awe Factor of God"), and after watching it, I really was in awe of how amazing and, really, how BIG God is. It blew my mind! 




It's crazy to think how a God powerful enough to create a universe of indescribable proportions can love each one of us as much as He does, and that we are able to have a personal, intimate relationship with Him. He's truly an amazing Savior! I'll post more on the book and Francis Chan's ministry when I'm finished reading it.

Hope you enjoy the video!
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment