Thursday, August 5, 2010

First post EVER!!

I really just came up with the idea to make my own blog earlier today, and honestly, still don't completely know what I'm doing! I've just been thinking that there are many times when I have a really good thought that I'd like to share, but don't want to throw it up on Facebook (since it's annoying when people change their status multiple times a day..can I get an amen). This will definitely be a learning process for me here for a while, but hopefully soon this blog will be awesome and worth reading! I plan to share on here what God has been doing in my life, hoping that in any way my words can help someone who needs to hear them. It's a good thing Google has all these crazy sweet gadgets now that allow anyone to do this type of stuff for free! Gotta love technology...

Much love,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment